When you are talking about friends, philanthropy, traditions, commitments, one should be in for nothing less than 100%.
Since 2001, we have built the Martha Jefferson Hospital Foundation around a simple set of principles:
- Private, community support is essential for the Foundation and Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital to help meet our mission through quality medical care and treatment, support for our staff, a commitment to excellence through personal service and the Caring Tradition, and our role in improving community health.
- Building supportive and sustaining relationships is the first step in attaining any of our goals.
- Through effective stewardship of contributed resources, the Foundation must demonstrate how philanthropy enhances its position of leadership and service in our community.
The Caring Tradition, strong relationships, effective stewardship – these pillars are worth nothing less than 100% of our effort and attention.
So we make that commitment, with two more worthy of 100% --
- One hundred percent of each generous gift – large or modest – will go to support the programs, services and initiatives that the donor designated, or where the Board has deemed the need greatest, and
- One hunded percent is also our commitment that your gifts will be used locally, at Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital, serving central Virginia.